Manufacturers of Foam and Rubber Products
SONDOR Performance Foams
We are a leading manufacturer and converter of cross-linked, open and closed cell expanded Polyethylene, EVA and various foam and rubber products and processes.
Quality & Standards:
Sondor Performance Foams is committed to the environment and to providing
products that are environmentally friendly, Our products are manufactured
CFC and HCFC free and comply with international quality standards. All branches are ISO 9001, 14000 and OHSAS 18001 compliant, and branches servicing the Automotive Industry are either ISO 14001 or ISO TS 16949.
Sondor Performance Foams is equipped to offer a full range of conversion
processes to our customers
• Die-Cuts and Gasketing
: Foam washers, rubber washers, foam gaskets, rubber gaskets are manufactured to your requirements.
• Contour Cutting
: Profiled, three dimensional
shapes in various open or closed cell foam.
: A variety of materials can be laminated
to various foam and rubber substrates.
: Expanded cord and quality extruded
profiles are supplied in any length.
: Foam sheeting and rubber sheeting is supplied
to the thickness and density required.
• Self-Adhesive Backing
: Most of our products can
be supplied with various adhesive backings according to requirements.
• CNC Routing
: CNC routed packaging to your specifications,
in various materials, densities and colours.
vacuum formed parts, plugging holes, tucker blocks,
protective packaging, shower curtains, sound insulation, insulation for
air-conditioning, carpet underlays and interior padding.
Space fillers, load spreaders, cushion packaging, foam
linings for case inserts, packaging of military equipment and promotional
gaskets and washers
• Air conditioning and Acoustic:
General insulation, thermal insulation,
sound insulation, pipe insulation, ducked lining, gaskets and washers.
Pipe insulation, floor underlays, roof and wall cladding,
insulation, duct lining, gaskets and washers and expansion joint material.
Tool and instrument box inserts
collaring and padding, shoe wedges, solling materials
and moulded insoles.
Splinting, cervical collars, orthopedic shoe insoles
and exercise mats.
Boat fenders, Life jackets, life buoys and oil boom flotation
All weather sleeping mats, weapon packaging and anti-vibration
• Sport and Leisure:
Buoyancy aids, swim vests, pool games, waterslide
mats, gymnasium mats, exercise belts, trampoline pad surrounds, judo mats,
camping mats, canoe seats, kickboards and educational toys.
Foam and Rubber Products
• Acryband - All purpose, conformable acrylic resin-impregnated polyurethane
• Sondorband - All purpose sealing material made from flexible wax
and resin-impregnated polyurethane foam.
• Aquajoint - High density, cross-linked, closed cell expanded polyethylene
joint former for water applications.
• Cordex - Seal and backing cord made from low density, non cross-linked,
closed cell, expanded polyethylene foam.
• Jointex - Lightweight, cross-linked, closed cell, expanded polyethylene
• Groutex -Self adhesive Polyurethane sealing foam strip
• Groutseal - Self adhesive Polyurethane sealing foam strip
• Soundseal - A glasscloth covered polyurethane foam for acoustic
• Lapseal - A compressible, self-adhesive, impregnated polyurethane
foam sealing strip
• Polyclosures: Eaves and ridge fillers made from cross-linked,
closed cell, expanded polyethylene.
• Strip & Tape: Self adhesive foam & rubber sealing strip for indoor and outdoor applications, keeping out undesirable elements.
• Bubblewrap - A two layer film Polyethylene bubble ideal for use in most protective packaging and insulation applications. It has excellent shock absorption properties, and its closed cell structure ensures dust, water and wind resistance.
• Aerothene - An expanded non cross-linked expanded polyethylene foam [NXPE] that is ideal for use in most protective packaging and insulation applications.
• Protekt-a-door - Closed cell, cross-linked expanded polyethylene
car door protector.
• QUASH - Low density closed cell (cross-linked) expanded Polyethylene and Ethylene-Styrene Interpolymer (ESI) for sound absorption, vibration dampening, sound insulation and shock absorption applications.
• HUSH - Profiled QUASH FR 2000 material for sound absorption, vibration dampening, sound insulation and shock absorption applications.
• Ziplag - Sondor pipe Insulation lagging is manufactured from non cross-linked flexible expanded
polyethylene with quick locking system, and is used for pipe insulation in hot and cold liquid applications.
Sondor Performance Foam
62 Junction Street, Parow Industria
P O Box 1056, Sanlamhof 7532
(021) 959 9400
(021) 959 9434
35 Lanner Road, New Germany, Pinetown
PO Box 10306, Ashwood, 3605
031 705 4220
031 705 4566
40 Simba Street, Sebenza, Edenvale
P O Box 3510, Edenvale 1610
(011) 452 4530
(011) 452 4532
Warehouse No 4, 137 Grahamstown Road, Deal Party, Port Elizabeth
P O Box 2872, North End 6056
(041) 486 2231
(041) 486 2234
266 Haak Street, Waltloo, Silverton
P O Box 15986, Lynn East 0039
(012) 803 4471
(012) 803 4400
Exports and Head Office:
62 Junction Street, Parow Industria
P O Box 923, Sanlamhof 7532
+27 21 959 5900
+27 21 959 5901
Zimbabwean Distributor (Harare)
Leisure Lifestyles (Security Devices)
Tel : + 263 4 48 6405 / 48 6317
Fax : + 263 4 486885